Saturday, August 18, 2012

on swim suits

I think enough said on this...no need to go into any details.  I don't even need that other woman, the one who looks like me, but is older, to show up to tell me to stay away from two-pieces.  However, I would like to try on that one-piece that has the tummy tuck.  "Oh, saleslady, do you have this in a larger size?"

I don't know how she does it, but that other woman is back again and in the dressing room this time.  I didn't even notice her following me in.  However, when I turn around to look in the mirror and see how the tummy-tucker is doing, there she is.  Reminding me that my legs have bumps and curves that shouldn't be there on a 42 year old. 

I hear the other woman whisper to me, "The tummy-tucker isn't worth the extra money.  Stick to capris."

Who is that woman?

No comments:

Post a Comment